Bylines. Deadlines. The bottom line. They all lead to IWOSC. Independent Writers of Southern California brings together journalists, business writers, authors, copywriters, playwrights, poets, screenwriters and others for networking and professional development.
Write for a living? Join the club!
IWOSC is open to those who write for a living…or aspire to.
This is our application to join IWOSC.
You may complete your application below or you can download our application and print it out.
After completing the application online, you’ll be taken to a page that provides a Paypal button so you can pay by credit card or Paypal balance. (You don’t have to sign up for Paypal to use your credit card.)
The downloadable application contains directions for payment by mail or in person.
- Download as a .zip file to decompress, then print.
- Or open in a new window/tab in your browser to print or download.
Alternately, you can submit this application, then mail your check to us or pay by credit card, check, or cash at our next Panel or Seminar.
Note: To renew your existing membership
instead, go to Renew Your Membership.
- Regular: First year $85, annual renewals $65
- Student (full-time): First year $25, renewal $25
- Lifetime Membership: $400.
Please enter your information below. Payment information and options follow the form.
Please note: Your membership will not become active until we receive your payment.
In the next step, your payment options will be:
- Pay online via PayPal
- Send us a check (the address is on the payment page
- Or you can submit the form and pay at an event, with cash, check, or card
- Learn instructions if you have a coupon to apply
Just in case…
In case you’ve already submitted your application but you didn’t get to do the payment, here’s the link to that membership payment page. Only use this link if you’ve already submitted your application.