Renew your membership
If you’re already a member, you may renew here, online. Alternately, you may start your renewal on this page, then mail your check to us or pay by credit card, check, or cash at one of our Panels or Seminars. You’ll find all payment info on the next page after you submit this form.
If you joined as a Student and are still a student, you may renew as one. Renewal is $25. We will ask for verification of your school. If you are no longer a student, select the regular renewal option.
If you’re a Regular member, we have two renewal options for you:
- For example, if your membership expired March 1, your $65 renewal extends your membership to the next March 1. Your expiration date remains March 1 of the following year, no matter when you pay.
- You may pay $85 for a new membership with a new expiration date. Your membership would be in effect for a full year from the date we receive your payment.
Renew online, then pay online, by mail, or in person
Please enter your renewal information below.
The only information we require is your name and email. All else is optional.
Your renewal will not become active until we receive your payment.
In the next step, your payment options will be:
- Pay via credit card using PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account.
- Pay from your PayPal balance if you maintain one.
- Mail us a check (the address is on the next page)
- Or you can submit the form now, then pay at Panel or Seminar using cash, check, or card
- Learn instructions if you have a coupon to apply
Just in case…
In case you’ve already submitted this renewal form but you didn’t get to do the payment, here’s the link to that renewal payment page. Only use this link if you’ve already submitted your form.