Websites and Blogging: The latest information and methods
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Blogging and website creation can go hand-in-hand, one complementing the other, but the journey begins with a single step.
In this seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Define your website goals and objectives and then design your website to win.
- The ideal homepage structure that promotes your books and closes the sale.
- Strike the right balance between selling and information.
- Design your website that promotes your books, builds community, grows your email list, and moves visitors from surfer to buyer.
- Brand yourself and your books online.
- Craft your website to deliver what your target market seeks.
- Match your web site with your SEO strategy.
- Use a blog to bring your fans back to your site again and again.
- And much, much more.
Our expert will show, in layman’s language, what options exist and how to simplify the integration of the new technology into your work.
If you are a writer, you can greatly enhance your promotion and even your creative flow by having a website that addresses the new century and a blog that comments on it.
Spend a morning with us and take notes. It’s actually easier than it looks.
Returning to IWOSC following two dynamic presentations in 2009 is PENNY C. SANSEVIERI, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc. She’s a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed many innovative Internet book marketing campaigns. Sansevieri is the author of five books, including “Red Hot Internet Publicity” which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet.” AME is the first marketing and publicity firm to use Internet promotion to its full impact through The Virtual Author Tour™, which strategically works with social networking sites, micro-blogs, blogs, book videos, and relevant sites to push an author’s message into the virtual community and connect with sites related to the book’s topic, positioning the author in his or her market. AME has had ten recent books top bestseller lists including New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal. To learn more about Penny’s books or her promotional services, go to amarketingexpert.com.